1. Neumar RW, Shuster M, Callaway CW, Gent LM, Atkins DL, Bhanji F, et al. Part 1: executive summary: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. Circulation 2015; 132: S315-67.
2. Link MS, Berkow LC, Kudenchuk PJ, Halperin HR, Hess EP, Moitra VK, et al. Part 7: Adult Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. Circulation 2015; 132: S444-64.
3. Moitra VK, Gabrielli A, Maccioli GA, O'Connor MF. Anesthesia advanced circulatory life support. Can J Anaesth 2012; 59: 586-603.
4. Runciman WB, Morris RW, Watterson LM, Williamson JA, Paix AD. Crisis management during anaesthesia: cardiac arrest. Qual Saf Health Care 2005; 14: e14.
5. Charuluxananan S, Suraseranivongse S, Jantorn P, Sriraj W, Chanchayanon T, Tanudsintum S, et al. Multicentered study of model of anesthesia related adverse events in Thailand by incident report (The Thai Anesthesia Incidents Monitoring Study): results. J Med Assoc Thai 2008; 91: 1011-9.
6. Nunnally ME, O'Connor MF, Kordylewski H, Westlake B, Dutton RP. The incidence and risk factors for perioperative cardiac arrest observed in the national anesthesia clinical outcomes registry. Anesth Analg 2015; 120: 364-70.
7. Tamdee D, Charuluxananan S, Punjasawadwong Y, Tawichasri C, Kyokong O, Patumanond J, et al. Factors related to 24-hour perioperative cardiac arrest in geriatric patients in a Thai university hospital. J Med Assoc Thai 2009; 92: 198-207.
8. Bunchungmongkol N, Punjasawadwong Y, Chumpathong S, Somboonviboon W, Suraseranivongse S, Vasinanukorn M, et al. Anesthesia-related cardiac arrest in children: the Thai Anesthesia Incidents Study (THAI Study). J Med Assoc Thai 2009; 92: 523-30.
9. Mäkinen M, Niemi-Murola L, Kaila M, Castrén M. Nurses' attitudes towards resuscitation and national resuscitation guidelines--nurses hesitate to start CPR-D. Resuscitation 2009; 80: 1399-404.
10. Boonmak P,Worohang N, Boonmak S, Nithipanich P, Maneepong S. Nurses ACLS knowledge in srinagarind hospital. Srinagarind Med J 2010; 25: 42-6.
11. Poomsawat S, SrichaipunhaS, Boonmak P, Boonmak S. Evaluation of an ACLS training program for nurse anesthetist aims at role and satisfaction. Srinagarind Med J 2004; 19: 198-204.
12. Roh YS, Issenberg SB, Chung HS. Ward nurses' resuscitation of critical patients: current training and barriers. Eval Health Prof 2014; 37: 335-48.
13. Boonmak P, Boonmak S, Srichaipanha S, Poomsawat S. Knowledge and skill after brief ACLS training. J Med Assoc Thai 2004; 87: 1311-4.
14. Kronick SL, Kurz MC, Lin S, Edelson DP, Berg RA, Billi JE, et al. Part 4: Systems of care and continuous quality improvement: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. Circulation 2015; 132: S397-413.
15. Aqel AA, Ahmad MM. High-fidelity simulation effects on CPR knowledge, skills, acquisition, and retention in nursing students.WorldviewsEvid Based Nurs 2014; 11: 394-400.
16. Flin R, Mitchell L, McLeod B. Non-technical skills of the scrub practitioner: the SPLINTS system. ORNAC J 2014; 32: 33-8.